Small Batch Series
The Elder Wand, the Ressurection Stone, and the Cloak of Invisibility composed the mythical Deathly Hallows. Our version is a Belgian Trippel brewed with candi sugar. Bright yellow, the Deathly Hallows features spicy notes from the yeast.
- Belgian Trippel OCTOBER RELEASE
- Similar Beers: Delerium Treens, Ommegang Three Philosophers
- Complementary Foods: Spicy Basil Chicken, Margherita Pizza
- Grains: Castle Belgian Pilsner, Aromatic
- Original Gravity: 18P
- Alcohol By Volume: 8.7%
- Bitterness (IBU): 40
Some companies may release their spiced beers in the middle of Summer, but not us. We have to wait on the local sweet potatoes from the guy next door. This sweet potato ale is infused with vanilla beans, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon and clove.
- Sweet Potato Pie Spiced Ale OCTOBER RELEASE
- Similar Beers: Cigar City Good Gourd, Jailbreak Carrot Cake Conspiracy
- Complementary Foods: Sweet Potato Pie, Stuffing, Mac and Cheese
- Grains: Marris Otter, Biscuit, Chocolate, Brown Malt, Caramel, Sweet Potatoes
- Original Gravity: 18P
- Alcohol By Volume: 8%
- Bitterness (IBU): 21
Medium body, sweet malt flavors with a blanced finish. Tasting notes are of biscuits, coffee, toffee, brown sugar, bready, and toasty. Naughty B is in the higher range of the spectrum for alcohol by volume, coming in at 6.5%.
- English Brown Ale
- Similar Beers: Newcastle Brown, Cigar City Maduro
- Complementary Foods: Almond/Nut Salads, Pork, Beef Soup, French Onion Soup
- Grains: Marris Otter, Biscuit, Brown, Chocolate, Debittered Black Malt
- Original Gravity: 16P
- Alcohol By Volume: 6.5%
- Bitterness (IBU): 20
This beer tastes like orange. Traditionally a German style of wheat beer, it is partially fermented with five different strains of lactobacillus and Dream Navel Oranges. This process creates a tart and extremely refreshing orange flavor profile with a tropical nose.
- Orange Infused Berlinerweisse JULY RELEASE
- Complementary Foods: Fruit Salads
- Grains: American 2 Row, White Wheat, Torrified Wheat
- Original Gravity: 10P
- Alcohol By Volume: 5%
- Bitterness (IBU): 8
This porter packs a punch. Rich chocolate flavors work with subtle licorice and nougat notes to hide 7.5% ABV. If you drink too much, you may get taken to pound town.
- Imperial Porter
- Similar Beers: Deschutes Black Butte, Kona Pipeline Porter
- Complementary Foods: Shepards Pie, Meat Loaf, Bison, Scrapple
- Grains: American 2 Row, Chocolate, Carafa III, Caramel, Flaked Barley
- Hops: Northern Brewer
- Original Gravity: 17.5P
- Alcohol By Volume: 7.5%
- Bitterness (IBU): 25
Don’t hassle the Hoffeweizen. This traditional, Bavarian wheat beer is hazy and golden in color and featres balanced clove and banana aromas and flavors, with a creamy mouthfeel from flaked oats.
- Hefeweizen APRIL RELEASE
- Similar Beers: Weihestephaner Hefeweissbier, Franziskaner Weissbeir
- Complementary Foods: Alfredo, Sushi, Blue Crab
- Grains: American 2 row, wheat, and flaked oats
- Original Gravity: 12P
- Alcohol By Volume: 5.5%
- Bitterness (IBU): 18
The Little Dictator
Cinco de Mayo meets Bavarian bier garten in this medium-bodied jalapeno-infused hefeweizen. Golden in color, notes of banana and clove are contrasted with the punch of fresh jalapenos!
- Jalapeno Hefeweizen MAY RELEASE
- Complementary Foods: Tacos, Grilled Cheese
- Grains: Belgian Pilsner and White Wheat
- Original Gravity: 10.7P
- Alcohol By Volume: 4.7%
- Bitterness (IBU): 12
Threat Level Purple
Sirens blare. Lights flash. Threat Level? Raised to PURPLE!
There’s only one thing to do… Pop open that beer you were saving for a special occasion, nuclear winter should cool it down. This is Threat Level Purple, and Imperial IPA which boasts a malty backbone and an 11% ABV fallout.
- Imperial India Pale Ale
- Alcohol By Volume: 11%
Vader Double Black IPA
Bitterness, hoppinesss, and roastiness: those are the ways of the Double Black IPA. Utilizing Citra, Simcoe, and Mosaic hops with minimal roast, Vader stands out among black IPAs for the balance between the light body of an IPA and the darkness of it’s color.
One things is for sure, the alcohol is strong with this one. ABV: 8.2% IBUs:50
Wonka Bar Chocolate Stout
If you have to ask, you can’t afford it. There are more hops than you can even imagine in this potent brew. A full hop flavor and aroma contributes a resinous mouthfeel that coats the palate with hop oils.
- Imperial IPA
- Similar Beers: Alchemist Heady Topper, Bells Hopslam, Three Floyds Dreadnaught
- Complementary Foods: Kimchi, Spicy Curry
- Grains: American 2 Row, Caramel Malts, Kilned Malts
- Hops: 6 Varietals
- Original Gravity: 22P
- Alcohol By Volume: 10%
- Bitterness (IBU): 80